Friday, June 3, 2011

It's been a While...

I'm so sorry I havent been keeping up on this it's not my intention's at all I have been super busy. I am currently looking for a new place while getting ready to move I am actually waiting right now to see if I get approved for this amazingly gorgeous townhouse which is very close to my family which is what i am looking for due to the fact that Ben is Deploying soon. I want to be as close to family as possible so hopefully god will find a way to help us get this place. I am also going through a custody battle with my ex which is to be expected he tried to take me to court for full custody of kaylee because he thought that i was moving out of the state. The Idiot could have just friggin asked me! and why would i take her out of stated when i have already filed custody papers in this county? hes dumb! but we have court again on the 13 so I am hoping that it goes well umm what else oh yes Kaylee is talking so much now it is rediculous lol of course her favorite word right now is no lol but shes slowly getting over the no thing haha. well I am just doing a short entry today I hope everyone's day is going well and that you all have an amazing summer remember to subscribe i will be updating alot more once we get settled into out new place until then i will update as much as possible i love you all so much thank's for always being here to listen to me vent lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment