This Blog is what is going to tell you about me. Up close and personal updates of thing's that happen with me something that Facebook cannot do so keep checking in with me I update as much as a Mommy of a Two year old and Wife of a Marine can lol thank's and dont forget to follow or subscribe :)
Saturday, June 4, 2011
STRESS!
So I wake up today and i am just completely stressed out rent is due by sunday unfortunately I wont have the money until either the 6th or later which is not going to look good on me what so ever. im really freaking out about it. Everything is hitting us when we don't have the money it would be so much easier if people were at least a little understanding but no it's all about freaking money. which is bull what happened to this world i mean what happened to the friendly the neighbors and knowing and trusting most people in your town you know who the bad people are and you stay away from them but for the most part most people were treated like family. its definitely not like that anymore more and more people are starting to worry more about themselves and not giving a crap about other people at all im sorry but i put other's before myself always have and always will that's just my interpretation of what is right I believe everyone just needs a break sometime. I am really hoping that we find a place soon cuz it is going to be extremely difficult after my Husband deploys hopefully someone with a heart will actually listen and care about my situation! anyways this is just a quick vent i hope everyone is having a way better day than me! comments and advice completely welcome i could use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment