Friday, May 6, 2011

Mommy and Now a Wife....

I have been so super busy I have barely had time for anything, as most of you already know through my Facebook my Marine came home :) we had an amazing time while he was here we were very very busy...we did so many thing's in one week spent alot of time with family and took a trip down to the Court house on his 21st birthday for a very special gift to him and I.. We took the next step and finally got Married after all this waiting :) we had an amazing day and night even though i was horribly sick with a really bad head cold and double ear infection it was great. I'm extremely happy to now be Mrs.Crawford :) I have and amazing little family and although we have alot to do and alot to get through in this next year im looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him and my beautiful daughter. I'm so happy to say that both our families are extremely supportive and very loving. Being the wife of a marine is hard and even harder with the separation I live my life one day at a time though I try to keep busy and focus on my babygirl as much as possible by watching her grow and learn hopefully we will be moving soon and starting a somewhat easier life I will deff keep you guy's updated thanks to everyone for your support

2 comments:

  1. Awww I'm so happy fo ryou hun, even though I already told you on Facebook but I just wanted to tell you that you guys look great together. Welcome to the Marine Corps Family hun. It's hard but just remember that it's not forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST NOW RELIZED YOU COMMENTED ON THIS MELISSA LOL BUT THANK'S SO MUCH IM PROUD TO BE A PART OF THIS LIFE I JUST CANT WAIT TIL HE COME'S HOME :)

    ReplyDelete