So tonight ended up to be a bad then good night. First off Jesse did not bring Kaylee back home until around 8:45 which was extremely late she had not taken a nap therefore she woke up at 11:30 and I had to lay with her for over two hour's in order to get her back to sleep. Then my soon to be father in law called me asking me to go out to eat with him and the soon to be mom in law tomorrow to talk about something. Me personally I was a lil scared but more than anything I was curious I asked Ben if he knew anything about it and he said no he was kinda of freaked out so he asked his dad about it. which was a little upsetting to me I would have rather him let his dad tell me like he planned. His dad ended up calling me and telling me so I was not freaked out which it came down to him asking me if we would like him to pay for dinner and everything after we get married and a hotel room for the night I think that was extremely nice of him to offer that too us take's a little bit of stress off our shoulders. These last three week's of waiting are becoming extremely stressful on both me and Ben there's so much to do and Not enough time to do anything. we are being put on impossible deadlines and It worries me but I know He can get everything done. He just has to put his mind to it and realize what happens after all the stress will be completely worth it. I have so much faith in him and I don't think he really know's that. All in all we did get into a little tiff today but nothing serious talked about thing's and now are still happier than ever he means so much to me I don't know what I would do without him, and Kaylee I'd die she's my heart and he is my air you can't really live without either....But to get on with my night I'm now talking to my sister about everything like I do every night it will be nice when I actually get to go and see her!! this phone thing get's annoying after the first three months lol. so hopefully that will be soon I miss her! talk to her about absolutely everything and she's always there for me such a good listener :) love you sis but okay everyone it's now 3a.m so imna check off of here lot's of love....

You're a dork sis, lol.
ReplyDeletelol so are you lol. Plus it's 3am what do you expect.
ReplyDelete