Sunday, June 5, 2011

Praying For A Better Tomorrow :)

So today marks the end of day two of me not smoking and i have to say this time is not as hard as it was all the other time's i have tried to quit. I don't really crave nor wan't it. I can't wait til i get over the whole habit it's not even that i want the cig it's that i am so used to constantly doing something so im hoping that i get over it fairly quickly. Hmmm other than that my grandma once again pulled through for me took a little of my stress away im hoping that tomorrow i get that phone call saying we got approved for the townhouse it's gorgeous and has everything that we need. I am hoping that this week start's off well and that I can figure everything out on my own beings though my husband is going to be out in the field. I hate when he is out in the field i can't talk to him or anything i then get extremely bored lol thank god for my sis who ill prolly be calling although since i quit smoking i really don't care to talk on the phone for very long im so used to chain smoking while i am on the phone that it became a habit and since i dno't smoke anymore it makes me not want to talk on the phone as much lol. So today has been a better day than yesterday and hopefully tomorrow will be better than today :) I will keep you all updated on the townhouse and my move and everything also go to court next Monday so I am sure there will be lot's of updates so keep checking back and as always comment's and advice always needed thank's so much everyone :) love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment