Monday, June 20, 2011

I Finally Got A Date On Our Move!

I AM SO READY TO GET THE "F" OUT OF HERE!
Although  I am not to happy about it i have to wait until friday hopefully by then i can find some people that are willing to help so that i can get it done fast. Today has been a long and eventful day Jesse picked kaylee up..Then I went and ran around I bought a gazebo for our new back patio and a couple new outfits for monkey I think that i am going to go and stay the night at my grandmas tonight just so i don't have to stay here and be alone plus she's got cable lmao I miss my babygirl like crazy though.I am also missing my Husband like crazy it's already been two month's since i have seen him and now he's leaving I can't believe it will be about a year until i see him again it's sooo surreal but i guess it's in our job description's i am just hoping that with this move we will be happier and more comfortable and that thing's will be a little bit easier. On another note it's been two week's today since i have smoked a cigarette and let me tell you it's been extremely tuff but i havent slipped once. I am very proud of myself I really hope the urges get easier. I don't want to be the girl that smoke's all her life and is al wrinkly n gross at 40 lol. anyway's well i am just doing a quick update i have to walk over to rent a center and change my deliver date on my washer and dryer that i have already freaking paid for! stupid lady she told me i could move in by wednesday at the latest and now it's friday! grrr! but alrighty ill talk to you all later c ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment