 |
| old Pic lol :) |
I have decided that i am going to stop saying when im going to post my next post because it hardly ever happens lol. so unfortunately i have been extremely bored this whole weekend. My Husband is completly right he keep's telling me that i am being extremely impatient which is very true i want to move so badly! i want to start my life already it's really frustrating that i already paid for an apartment that was not ready and now i get to move in on approx the 22 (also mine and Ben's Anniversary) :) and then get to pay rent again on the 1st it's kind of dumb and they didn't prorate it or anything! anyway's so yesterday was pretty uneventful Jesse picked kaylee up for a few hours he actually brought her back right on time down to the very minute i was surprised i talked to an old friend for a few hours which was nice since i don't really have many people i can talk to anymore. Other than that I have just been cleaning and packing all day. Half my livingroom is filled with boxes Im really starting to love this apartment more and more as it become's empty lol. Kaylee is being the biggest butt today though getting into everything! it's driving me crazy lol. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow tomorrow Jesse takes her overnight I am going to be so bored and alone i really hope that i can move so that i will have something to do while she is gone to take my mind off of it.she will be back on tuesday at 5:00. I am hoping to get alot done by then hopefully it will all work out i am still waiting on the Property Managment lady to call me and let me know what is going on with the place it should have been done by friday though. so idk im hoping my plan will work i also still have to figure out how im going to move if my move in date is on monday cuz my in-law's can't really help til tuesday i might be stuck renting a truck which i don't want to do but whatever the sooner i get out of there the better most know that I HATE this place i feel like a prisoner in my own home here. I can't wait to get out. but anyway's I am off to get kay in bed goodnight for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment