 |
| I love this so it's my post pic of the day <3 |
So.. Last night I ended up going to my grandmother's house. Me and Ben have been having a hard time with this whole deployment thing so we were on the phone talking about everything and I get a call from Jesse, Apparently Kaylee woke up and started freaking out i am guessing it was because i wasn't there. He claim's that he thought that she had gas so he wanted to drop her off because he couldn't calm her down.Don't get me wrong i am really glad that he did i was missing her like crazy but i mean come on! you file for full custody at first with me having visitation at your discretion and then it turned into joint custody so we could each have 50/50 custody and you can't even handle her for one freaking night! I think it's absolutely rediculous because Jesse is supposed to be picking Kaylee up at 8:00am on Monday's and dropping her off at 5:00 pm on Tuesday and this was not the case at all and it was his first time taking her overnight he picked her up two hour's late and dropped her off around 10:00 p.m. like i said im glad he did i was missing her like crazy but that just shows how he hasnt been around! So he brought her over to my grandma's and once he left she cried for a minute but was then perfectly fine and was asleep withing 30 minutes with no sign's of gas lol. We woke up today and went to breakfast which was nice being's though i got some bad new from Ben apparently his "vacation" as he call's it lol started early as in today :( I thought we had a little bit more time to talk about things but apparently not it really sucks but it's part of my life im sorta getting used to the whole expect the unexpected thing so whatever. the sooner he leaves then the sooner he will be back which is what i keep telling myself. We have been married for two month's tomorrow :). That's the only exciting thing going on lol. I had to cancel my washer and dryer delivery unfortunately due to the fact that the property management kept pushing my move in date back so i am just going to pick it up on friday with the rest of my stuff because i really don't want to wait until monday I need to do a ton of laundry and i want to do it asap! lol so i was kind of irritated about that but whatever nothing else that is interesting has really gone on today it's been pretty boring I just made dinner and now me and Kaybug are watching movies and relaxing :) Tomrrow I am going to finish packing i still need to get all my stuff out of my storage unit boxed up oh how that's going to be a pain lol too many decoration's. Hopefully I will find someone to help me move everyone i have asked has givin me the impression that they are going to flake out which sucks because if that is the case then it will be both me and my mom with two babies trying to load everything which will not be fun! but okay im going to get off of here i have to give kaylee a bath and get her in bed and hopefully Ben will be calling tonight im thinking more like in the middle of the night lol so I will talk to you all soon keep checking in :)
No comments:
Post a Comment