Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's been Far too Long....

So it's been almost two month's since my last post which is rediculous I finally moved and am settling in nicely alot has happend lately mostly good some things suck like jesse getting two overnight visit's from starting in september i don't understand how that is okay when he has an open CPS case open against him but me and Kaybug pretty much got screwed and there is nothing that I can do about it except wait for him to screw up hopefully it doesn't take long... anyway's to get off that sad subject I recently got a New TATTOO on my right Foot. I got it for my Husband that is the picture that is above it says "Semper Fidelis" which to every non Military person on here it mean's Alway's Faithful it really mean's alot to me and i am very glad that i got it.It also has his Initial's at the bottom which was as far as i would go for his name lol he was pretty stoked about it which im glad because he didn't know about it until it was already done haha. we also just got a car which is soooo nice beings though i went an entire year without one i deffinitly do not take it for granted one bit and am very thankful for it. We got it from Ben's parents and to this day I still don't think they understand how much it mean's to me yeah it's another bill to pay but it beat's me giving everyone gas money lol. We recently got a little Kitty and named her Lilly...:) hmm what else has been going on not really much I am still counting down the month's for my husband to come home which still seem's so far from now it's only been two month's since he deployed we are not even half way there yet it feel's like so much longer i mean it is longer because i havent seen him since April but IDK it's never ending which sucks but it's my Job to be here and support him and I do 100 percent. I love you Baby..

As an update i will be doing some work on this blog i really want to get more involved with lots of different groups that i have met in the last couple month's so hopefully that will go well but expect big changes keep checking back :) that's all for now though hope everyone is having a good day i will be on more i promise especially when i get a new phone that my app will work on cuz it's hard toting this stupid 19" laptop around

No comments:

Post a Comment