Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
This Blog is what is going to tell you about me. Up close and personal updates of thing's that happen with me something that Facebook cannot do so keep checking in with me I update as much as a Mommy of a Two year old and Wife of a Marine can lol thank's and dont forget to follow or subscribe :)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
the last couple days... srry for the late updates.
So I know I have been kinda lazythe last few days with my updates. I have been somewhat busy which is not normal lol. But since the last time I did post its now almost down to two weeks until I get to see Ben the anticipation is freaking killing me I'm so excited and the days Just wont go by fast enough. I know that eventually they will. Then more waiting long days long nights, and loneliness its the story of my life really happens when the love of your life is in the military. Its hard but sooner or later we will be together all the time me missing him definitely makes homecoming a lot more special everything I do is completely worth it. In the last couple of days I've done a lot I finally moved kaylee back into her own room. I thought she would put up a horrible fight but she didn't she has slept fine in her room all alone for the last two nights she wakes up at about five in the mornibg and crawls in bed with me but I'm okay with that its deffinitely a start she's doing sooo good so far. So in the process of moving her bed back into her room I cleaned and rearranged mine. I have been doing that a lot lately nothing seems clean to me anymore unless its completely different. Friday we went to my appointment and then took the girls to the park they had so much fun i love seeing my babygirl so happy when we get a xhance to do things like that i mean she is fine with being inside but she would much rather be outside i dont blame her so ive been trying to let her out as much as possible while the weather is nice but its hard without a vehicle. But other than that as far as today jess pickef up kaylee so I came down to anderson so I didn't have to sit at home alone plus I really miss Sunday dinners its nice to not have to cook for myself I just get to help out and relax it woul be perfect if I had kaylee here my grandmas house seems so quiet without her. So were waiting for dinner to get done n then ill probably eat and help clean up and then britts supposed to be coming to get me so we can see a movie I hope she pulls through I really need to do something to take my mind off of kaylee being gone maybe I can convince her to stay the night with me so I'm not all by myself lol so yeah not much is going on I'm sorry for not updating my videos and things I'm doing all this via droid I haven had a chance to actually sit down and do everything on my laptop I will always catch u guys up tho I promise ut I'm off to help grandma with dinner so ill talk to you guys probably tomorrow hope everyomes having a great day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment