Monday, April 4, 2011

what a day....

So from my last post that I'm somewhat continuing I guess I ate with the fam bam n then cruised around town for a while with brit it was nice we talked about a lot n she agreed to staythe night with me :) so glad I didn't have to be alone on another note I feel bad haven't really talked to my sis in the last two days highly unusual so I will be calling her and filling her in on everything tomorrow if your reading this mrs. Crysta Goodman I'm sorry and miss you like crazy ill call you tomorrow got lots to tell u. But the night is definitzely coming to an end I'm extremely tired and still missing my babygirl like crazy I need to get some sleep though so I can wake up ad have her back I feel so alone without jer here I feel so lost and confused I'm always worried somethings going to happen to her I'm constantly checking up on her which is rather annoying to jesse but I don't care so its whatever but okay everyone hope u all had a good nigh ill tlk to y'all tomorrow night.....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we get busy but that's ok. Call me whenever you get the time, I've been pretty busy too but I think I have the next couple of days being a little less busy. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete