Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
This Blog is what is going to tell you about me. Up close and personal updates of thing's that happen with me something that Facebook cannot do so keep checking in with me I update as much as a Mommy of a Two year old and Wife of a Marine can lol thank's and dont forget to follow or subscribe :)
Friday, April 1, 2011
86 degree weather....
So I totally passed out early yesterday but yesterday morning I woke up to a very warm morning check the temp and it was eighty six degrees by one thirty redding ca has been having some really weird weather lately it rains, snows, hails and now summer weather ugh its enough to drive me nuts if its this hot already I'm not looking forward to summer one bit. But anyways not much happened yesterday just rearranged my living room hung up curtains and pictures and relaxed today I have my kitchen to conquer but I also have some running around to do so that should be fun lol not I'm extremely tired did not sleep well at all. But things have to get done. Really the only thing I did that was somewhat interesting was take about three inches off my hair it feels so much healthier now but I always hate having to cut it I want it to grow out but I gotta keep it healthy in order to do that. But once again its Friday Sunday will be kinda irritating but also kinda nice jesse is supposed to be coming to get kaylee and I'm supposed to be going and getting my tattoo touched up which is long overdue lol it will be the fourth time I've gotten something done to my one tattoo lol I wanted it to look a certain way and just kept adding to it but this will just be a touch up. So hopefully that will go well. Other than that its now eighteen days until ben comes home we made it out of the twenties finally lol so I'm still really excited for that I miss him like crazy :) but anyways I have to start getting ready for an appointment so I will hit u guys up later hope everyone has a good day... its nice out go do something before its to hot to even open your front door.
Labels:
friday blah..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment