Saturday, April 16, 2011

today....

Today was a pretty good day found a dress for a special occasion coming up and spent most of the day with brit who took me to lunch and spent about fiftty bucks on me n kaybug which was really nice of her thanks brit :) and the rest of the day with other friends :) three days until ben comes home which to me is soooo exciting unfortunatly I think I hve caught a cold soooo not good timing! I have so much coming up I can't be sick :( but I guess igotta do what I gotta do lol. God will help me through it I've come this far n I don't plan on slowing down I will have to push on. I hope everyone has had a great day I'm just doing a small update cuz I need to get ome rest lol but for those of you who know my blog if u noticed I now have google adds up if u see something interesting don't hesitste to click on them I'm now getting paid by google for every click that's made on my page so feel free plz and help me out :) thanks so much but okay this sicky girl is heading to bed hoping to feel better by the time ben comes home goodnight everyone.....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment