Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Rest Of The Day So Far.......And Other Things


 So...... Today has been a lazy day been kind of immobile due to extremely bad body aches. Fortunately now I am doing okay I took a nap after I got Kaylee back a little before 2:30pm. So Jesse only had her for a couple of hours which to me is a joke. He fought me so hard last week about how it was not fair for me to not let her stay the night with him in his one bedroom apartment with his NOW PREGNANT girlfriend. My Ex has issues with sex and such thing's a big reason of why we broke up it was an addiction he didn't want to kick so whatever he lost everything. but why would i put my daughter in that position? anyways what I was saying is that he fought me so damn hard and I gave in even though i knew it was only a money issue and that is why he wanted to see her more beings though the deal is the more time you spend with your child the less child support you have to pay. I don't understand how he could possible think that treating my daughter like that is okay she does not deserve to be toyed with like that. Before child support caught up with him he saw her maybe once a month nothing more it was only a convenience to him leaving my child in tears every time he'd turn his back and walk out the door, to never know if or when he was coming back. I hate this situation for her more than anything no child deserves to go through everything that Kaylee has if i could take the heartbreak for her I would. So in my opinion he's a sad excuse for a Father Therefor to me he's just her Donor lmao. But anyways so this day is turning into an okay day  I am deffinitely glad that it is almost over that means one more day i get to cross off my calendar when i wake up 
Me and My Love currently have 23 day's of separation left. Although the reason for him coming home is not the greatest im still extremely happy to see him it's been three months not the longest time we have spent apart but it's still hard I can't wait for the day that I will get to spend every night with him My life may have problem's but when it Comes to our relationship to me it truly is a fairytale. He swept me off my feet and picked me back up when I fell. He will never understand how much he mean's to me but that is fine even if it takes me all my life ill prove to him that i will always be there for him just like he has alway's been there for me. This post has deffinitly became a book about a bunch of random stuff lol sorry one situation leads to another. but for the rest of my day plan.... I'm in the process of making dinner and then am just going to spend some quality time with my daughter and give the very soon to be hubby a call if anything interesting happens ill be sure to let everyone know

No comments:

Post a Comment