Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday........ugh

So woke up today to Jesse calling me saying that he wanted to take Kaylee for the day so I let him. I got up got her dressed and watched him drive away with her it definitely never gets easier but it's what I have to let happen being's though him and his girlfriend have accused me of keeping her from her which is bull! I never have but all well trying to put it in the past. So anyway's I cleaned my kitchen and mopped my Floors talked to my lil cousin for a bit laughing about the fact that both our baby daddy's have found a way to knock up two random bitches after only month's of them dating and they can't even support the children that they have. It's so stupid. glad that it work's to our advantage though. then a little while later i got a call from my sis we chit chatted for a bit until the hubby called switched over talked to him for a bit then went and jumped in the shower it's been a pretty boring day not much has been going on I miss my babygirl like crazy and My Love it will be three week's exactly tomorrow I can't wait to see him It's been way too long :( but alright loves im going to jump back to cleaning and such keep myself busy until my babygirl return's if anything else happen's to happen ill keep you posted :) hve a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment